C2 is the home of indie game studio Robinson Technologies (RTsoft). Yeah, we named our building.
It’s also sometimes a weird little cafe/hackerspace open to the public. (opening someday, probably will be only one night a week though)
Feel free to come by to do stuff like have a drink, use tools to fix your Atari 2600, or just work on your game in a chill environment.
- Meeting room with audio/visual setup for presentations
- 17′ x 24′ VR room
- Soldering station & workbench
- Rotating hands-on retro computing/gaming exhibits (?)
- Cafe area with great coffee, beer & wine
- Non-smoking, bike parking available
Location: 14 minute walk north from Kyoto station – or two minutes from Gojō subway station (5th & Karasuma).
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Opening sometime in 2020?