We’re kind of a strange cafe/hackerspace focused on retro computing and game development.
We’re only open part time, so please follow us on facebook/twitter to get notified about upcoming events.
This is also the home of indie game studio Robinson Technologies (RTsoft) and C2 Kyoto Suite, a licensed hotel with a single amazing room.
- Meeting room with audio/visual setup for presentations
- VR/media room, computers, cameras, 2D & 3D printers, cutter
- Soldering station & workbench, parts and tools for smd/retro/arduino/pi
- Rotating hands-on retro exhibits from the 90+ computers/consoles in our collection
- Tool usage is free with drink purchase (plus the cost of parts/materials when applicable)
- Non-smoking, bike parking available
Location: 14 minute walk north from Kyoto station – we’re a few blocks from Gojō subway station (5th & Karasuma).
Need a place to meetup? If you’re doing something cool, communal, or educational we’d love to host you for free.
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org