C2 is the home of indie game studio Robinson Technologies (RTsoft).
It’s also sometimes a weird little cafe/hackerspace open to anybody.
Feel free to come by to do stuff like have a drink, use tools to fix your Atari 2600, check our rotating retro-computing/gaming exhibits or just work on your game or project in a chill environment and use our stuff.
- Meeting room with audio/visual setup for presentations
- VR/media room, computers, cameras, 2D & 3D printers, cutter
- Soldering station & workbench, parts and tools for smd/retro/arduino/pi
- Rotating hands-on retro exhibits from the 90+ computers/consoles in our collection
- Tool usage is free with drink purchase (plus the cost of parts/materials when applicable)
- Non-smoking, bike parking available
- Need a place to stay? Check out C2 Kyoto Suite, we’re a licensed hotel
- Need a place to meetup? If you’re doing something cool/communal/educational we’d love to host you for free. Otherwise contact us for rental pricing.
Location: 14 minute walk north from Kyoto station – we’re a few blocks from Gojō subway station (5th & Karasuma).
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Need to do stuff like laser cutting, routing, injection molding? Check out Kyoto Makers Garage